Disclaimer

Opinions expressed on this blog are solely those of the author, David C. Matthews (unless otherwise indicated). Images used are copyrighted by their respective owners, and appear under the "fair use" provisions of the copyright laws.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Slight change to episode reviews

I'm currently finishing up the review for episode 1, "The Beaked People", and it's much longer and more involved than I anticipated. So there'll be a couple of alterations to the plans I outlined in the previous post for future reviews:
  • Each review will cover only one episode, instead of both episodes in that week's half-hour. The review for "The Beaked People" is long enough as it is; combining it with the review for episode 2, "The Raiders"... well, that's a lot o' reading!
  • Also, the goal of a review a week might be a little ambitious. I'll try to keep it up (and reviewing only one episode at a time will make that task easier), but if I miss a week, I beg your understanding. It takes longer to get and process screen grabs than I anticipated, for example.

The review of "The Beaked People" will be up very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment