Disclaimer

Opinions expressed on this blog are solely those of the author, David C. Matthews (unless otherwise indicated). Images used are copyrighted by their respective owners, and appear under the "fair use" provisions of the copyright laws.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Herculoids fan art

I'm disappointed that there isn't more fan art of The Herculoids on the web. Maybe I shouldn't be surprised; the original series is 43 years old(!), and even the Space Stars revival series dates back 19 years, so that even the typical comics/animation fan of today would have little or no personal contact with them. But I have found a few fan art pieces on deviantART, and I've even drawn a couple myself.


Herculoids by ~Ferigato on deviantART


HERCULOIDS by ~nocturnals23 on deviantART


The Herculoids by *nelsondaniel on deviantART

And, my own contributions:


Tara and Zok - fanart by *dcmatthews on deviantART

(I see I got Tara's dress color wrong.)


Tara Attacks - fan art by *dcmatthews on deviantART

1 comment:

  1. I've seen nocturnals23's artwork from DC comics elseworld title Thrillkiller's. He's a great artist and its rare to see his work on the stands these days.

    Some impressive finds, David, and your fanart of Tara is quite lovely. You should also mention your flat color version's as well. =)

    ReplyDelete