Disclaimer

Opinions expressed on this blog are solely those of the author, David C. Matthews (unless otherwise indicated). Images used are copyrighted by their respective owners, and appear under the "fair use" provisions of the copyright laws.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Unintentional hiatus

Sorry for the lack of posting over the past... two months??? Has it really been that long?

I certainly didn't intend to let it go this long. But that sneaky devil called "real life" tends to interfere with a lot of what I want to do. Commitments to job, to my art commissions, to family, all claim my attention.

I hope to get something posted here by the end of the week. If nothing else, I can post some Herculoids comics here... yes, there were Herculoids comics! They never starred in their own title, but they did make several appearances in a Gold Key series, Hanna-Barbera Super TV Heroes (that also featured characters from several other H-B shows of the time, Like Shazzan! and Birdman.

And I also hope to get back on track with the episode reviews. Next up: "The Mole Men"!

No comments:

Post a Comment