Disclaimer

Opinions expressed on this blog are solely those of the author, David C. Matthews (unless otherwise indicated). Images used are copyrighted by their respective owners, and appear under the "fair use" provisions of the copyright laws.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Stand by for ACTION!!

...or at least for (finally!) another Episode Review, for which I'm sure you've been waiting with bated breath!

I just finished the writing of the synopsis and comments for "Destroyer Ants", the next episode in line to be given the inimitabubble Matthews treatment :) Once I've had a chance to edit the screenshots, it'll be ready to post. (By the weekend, if not sooner; at least that's my goal.)

Oh, and I've always been fond of the phrase "Stand by for ACTION!!" ever since it was used as the first spoken words in the intro to the classic Gerry Anderson marionette show Stingray:



Also love the line "Anything can happen in the next half-hour!"

No comments:

Post a Comment